The holy wounds

1:04:00 PM





Few wounds are vigorous, while others are agonizing

And they’re filled with odorless fluid of broken days

They brings faded dreams at the end of my nights

But I adore the way they’ve stolen my heart, and thoughts

However they gifted me, wakeful hours of sweet trauma

The oceanic silence they spread delivered shores of emptiness

And, I wandered into it again and again for nothing!

Just for the sake of reminiscence they’ve found

The glory of those wounds hidden forever

But it reveals an unwritten poem of a restless heart

The true essence of thou, my life….







You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Beautiful! ♡ dynamicbohemian.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant vins!!! The true essence and meaning of life.. even though majority fail to discover it....

    Nicely described.. and everything flowed very well :)

    ReplyDelete